A funeral is an important part of the grieving process, and often the first step in the healing process. For thousands of years, funerals have been the preferred means of expressing grief and paying tribute to loved ones.
When dealing with loss, pain and grief, there is no one solution that meets the needs of every individual. The type of service chosen is largely based on the personal preferences of both the survivors and the deceased. The important thing is that you acknowledge the passing of a loved one in a way that is meaningful and helpful in your healing, and that you realize that our staff is here to help you.
Dixon Funeral Home, Inc. offers a wide selection of service options. We offer complete services and merchandise. Some of the choices include:
- Traditional funeral services
- Graveside funeral services
- Basic economical burial service
- Direct or Immediate Burial
- Receiving services for remains when death occurs at a distance
- Forwarding services for the remains to other communities
- Traditional funeral services with viewing prior to cremation
- Direct cremation service package
with memorial service and visitation
- Direct cremation without ceremony
- Anatomical Donation
- Extensive selection of caskets
- Extensive selection of burial containers